Masonic Ladies Festival
The Masonic Ladies Festival is the highlight of every Master’s year and he and his Lady want to celebrate it in style.
Having been the Master on more than one occasion I know how important it is to get it right, so attention to detail is paramount to make the evening go with a swing.
At the beginning of the evening when I introduce the guests to the President and his Lady with all the pomp and ceremony, to announcing the first dance, I check with the Stewards and the Wardens that they are aware of their duties.
I can assure you of a memorable evening, and knowing that you have a Past Master in charge will hopefully relieve the stresses of the evening.
Duties are as follows:
- Introduce Guests to the President and his Lady
- Liasing with the Photographer
- Calling Guests to Dinner
- Announcing the President and his Lady
- Announcing Grace by the Lodge Chaplain
- Announcing the wine takings between courses
- Announcing the Loyal Toast by the President
- Calling the Stewards to collect the Ladies gifts
- Announce charity for selling of Raffle tickets
- Announce speeches & sing the Ladies song (if required)
- Lead President and his Lady from the banqueting hall
- Announce first dance of President and his Lady
- Draw raffle
- Draw proceedings to a close
- Make any presentations that are required.(Bouquets etc)
The Organisers Best Friend