Employing a good Professional Toastmaster ensures that the day will run smoothly, relieving the stresses from the Hosts and the Bride and Groom on their special day is more than worth it. At a fraction of the cost of your other expenses.
After your initial enquiry I will forward a set of booking forms for you to complete as far as possible and return to me. On receipt of same I will write to confirm my attendance and arrange a meeting where practical to firm up on your arrangements. Should you require any information/ advice on procedure and etiquette prior to our meeting please call me.
On The Day
- Early arrival at the venue for preliminary checks.
- Greets Bride and Bridegroom on arrival.
- Directs guests according to arrangements with hotel/caterers
- Liaison with photographer and videographer
- Organises receiving line of Bridal Party
- Announces readiness of the Wedding Breakfast
- Announces entrance of the Bride and Bridegroom into the Banqueting Hall and escorts them to their places.
- Says Grace or introduces Family choice to do so
- Organises the ceremony of cutting the Wedding cake
- Introduces the proposer of the Toast to the Bride & Bridegroom
- Introduces Bridegroom to respond and to propose the Toast to the attendants
(ensures that bouquets and presents are to hand during speech)
- Introduces Best Man to respond and read out messages
- Close formalities and give out any necessary notices.
- Escort the Bride & Bridegroom from the banqueting hall
The Organisers Best Friend